1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pumps 1.0

Pumps for pumping things that can be pumped.

1. jje64
    Since this really doesn't exist outside of FU, I've given you: pumps!

Adds 3 pumps to the game: a copper pump with a large holding tank, a durasteel pump with a smaller tank, but which is more compact, and a wall-mountable titanium pump. All are craftable from the mechanical tab on the wiring station.

Each pump requires a "priming load" of 10 units of liquid before it begins to store the liquid in its holding tank. Realistically, this locks the pump into whatever that liquid is so that weirdness doesn't happen from loading the tank with different liquids. After the initial 10 units are stored, the tank will begin to fill, which is accessible like any other container. You can also put liquids directly into the tank to be discharged.

The pumps will suck up any liquids near the intake at the bottom, store them, and also discharge them, depending on how they are wired and which inputs are active. Each pump has one or more discharge ports where the liquid can come back out. Each pump is wirable and can pump liquids in and out at the same time, if that's your thing.

So now you can build those holding tanks, mix your liquids, make lava traps - whatever floats your boat! Or pumps it out!

This mod is compatible with both StarTech and Smart Tubes, both of which I heavily recommend for the maximum pumping experience.

Future plans include transport pipes, modular holding tanks, and remote discharge ports.

Happy pumping!

Base code adapted from Liquid Pumps by umbitual:http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/liquid-pump.102747/

Used with permission under stated license.

In the event I fail to update this mod, or disappear from the forum, or if you just really want to, I grant full license to do whatever you want with this, the code, assets, artwork, spelling, etc. In fact, if I fail to update this mod, please do so and carry on my proud legacy. Just say nice things about me when you do.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Daniel411441
    Daniel411441
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    cumple casi a la perfecciona mis expectativas
  2. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    ok
  3. LoneSlider