1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Print Crafting Stations 1.0

Adds decorative crafting stations to the Pixel Printer.

1. loopnotdefined
    Starbound includes a variety of decorative Crafting Stations that are designed to be printable from the Pixel Printer, but cannot be accessed due to the Printer not recognizing the "crafting station" category of objects. This mod is more of a fix patch, adding a 7th tab to the Pixel Printer that recognizes the following Crafting Station objects, if scanned:
    • Barrel Fire
    • Basic Anvil
    • Basic Oven
    • Chic Cooking Table
    • Frontier Furnace
    • Medieval Cooking Pot
    • Medieval Furnace
    • Microwave (disabled)*
    • Microwave Oven
    • Primitive Stove
    • Rustic Oven
    • Standard Issue Oven

*Disabled in the main game, only accessible using Admin mode.

P.S. Note that the "Barrel Fire" object is flagged as a cooking station, but does not include any of the necessary activation info. This is a bug with the main game, although I'm not sure what the correct fix is (it could be turned into an on/off light [images for both Fire/No Fire exist] or turned into a proper cooking station).
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Lehanson likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Mooncalf99
    Mooncalf99
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It's great! I was wondering why I never could print micros. Now my "Outpost-style" kitchen nook looks just right.