1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

PrinceTBug's Hand-Cannons 1.2

Hand cannons with functioning recoil-- blast your enemies and take to the skies!

1. PrinceTBug
    OVERVIEW

Recently, I've been playing Ni No Kuni (the first one) and in my time playing, I came across the character Jetsam who uses his arm cannons to propel himself upwards. He's a small character, only present for one fight but the concept stuck with me.

To make a long story short, I've recreated his signature weapons in Starbound. They can be crafted at a tier 2 anvil, and also have the potential to be upgraded provided you have the right materials.
    image1.png image2.png

Since they function quite similarly, this mod also contains my take on Bakugou's Grenadier Bracers, which pack more punch but also fire slower. They can be found in the same way as any other tier 6 unique weapon, so go hunt for those chests! image3.png

INSTALLATION
    Download the zip, extract and place into your Starbound "mods" folder.

USAGE
    Yes, you may include this mod in a modpack if you so choose. Just don't take credit for it. Modification is allowed too, just be sure to credit me somewhere (In the description is always a good option).

P.S.--
    I'd recommend you get used to flying with these things on an ocean planet before going someplace more dangerous. Launching yourself around takes some getting used to.

Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Cryptoid likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Bug Fixes and Rebalancing