1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ponybound v0.06

Little ponies in Starbound

1. The Rainbow Update

Heliostorm
    [​IMG]
    - Pegasus Flight tech added. Pegasi start with the tech in their ship locker. The tech is not otherwise obtainable right now. Controls works the same as Bubble/Butterfly boost. While in the air, double-tap A or D to do a Sonic Rainboom in that direction (you must first stop boosting/pressing spacebar for it to register).

Note that the rainboom particle effect is not perfectly synced up with the length of the dash, meaning that the explosion will start occuring at different times after repeated uses. You can help me sync up the effect by opening up pegasusflight.animation (located in Starbound/mods/Pony/tech/booster) and changing the number by "emissionRate" in the first area:

Code:
        "dashParticles" : {
          "emissionRate" : 1.37,
          "particles" : [
            {
              "particle" : "rainboom",
              "flip" : true
            }
          ]
        },
    Play around with that until you get it nice and close, and post your results here.

The current sound effect for flight is the same as butterfly boost because I could not for the life of me find a decent flight sfx.

The animation will be improved in future updates.

[​IMG]
    - Added respawn animation.

- Added rainbow hair color

- Fixed lime green coat color

[​IMG]
    - Added wooden pony bed. This bed is functionally identical to the wooden bed and can be crafted at the crafting table. Some tails may poke out from beneath the sheets.

- Fixed walking animation error.
Return to update list...