1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ponybound v0.06

Little ponies in Starbound

1. poy197
    poy197
    5/5,
    Version: v0.06
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXD
  2. Cobalt Lightning
    Cobalt Lightning
    5/5,
  3. DeKaktus
    DeKaktus
    5/5,
    Works for me, simply put: {
    "name" : "Pony",
    "version" : "Beta v. Enraged Koala",
    "path" : ".",
    "dependencies" : []
    }
    in the pony.modinfo. i also using the charactercreationmod
    no crashes or somting els.
  4. TheBigBlueSerpent
    TheBigBlueSerpent
    5/5,
    Please please update this! updating the mod info made it crash! I want to play it sooo badly!
  5. Saren_662
    Saren_662
    5/5,
    Эй, ты там работаешь над патчами? Или проект заброшен?
  6. Riridium
    Riridium
    5/5,
    so i went ahead and updated the modinfo so i could play this race, and let me say, you have something WONDERFUL here. the animations are great, the customization selection is pretty good - you had the beginnings of an absolutely fantastic mod here. i really hope you can continue it or give it off to someone who can continue it for you; there's nothing quite like it and i would love to see it finished or at least updated further. thank you so much for making it in the first place!
  7. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    5/5,
    you know nobody is able to use this mod because you haven't updated it. can you update it plz cuz when i started modding starbound i found this and i have never gotten a chance to use it because it's not up to date
  8. shadole
    shadole
    5/5,
    its vary well made from what i have experienced. the only down side, right now is that its not up today. but i know that this is a mod that i will keep coming back to all of the time.
  9. Celestia
    Celestia
    5/5,
    ERMAHGHERD, PONEHS!!
  10. Vinavia
    Vinavia
    5/5,
    Amazing, can't wait for more.
  11. Gonegang
    Gonegang
    5/5,
    FFS! PLS UPDATE THIS!
  12. felixwhite
    felixwhite
    5/5,
    I want play its so much, but i see its so AWESOME
  13. d3me
    d3me
    5/5,
    Look for a file pony.modinfo inside mod folder, open it with the notepad and change "Angry Coala" to "Furious Coala". It'll work like a charm.
    Awesome mod by the way ^_^
  14. Runewaker
    Runewaker
    5/5,
    This mod is great! Can't wait for the update
  15. lDNKrul
    lDNKrul
    5/5,
    It's really good. Wait for update!
  16. dvachsparkle
    dvachsparkle
    5/5,
    Понилибы всея Синча яростно рекомендуют.
  17. hellticky
    hellticky
    5/5,
    Best mod of all time, please update so I can keep playing :(
  18. Christovski
    Christovski
    5/5,
    For being a quadruped race in a game designed for humanoid races, it works incredibly well, from the invisible vanity armor to the custom techs for the different races (would like to see a mining speed or similar increase on Earth ponies though) Everything added by this mod does a stellar job fitting in with the game's visual aesthetic and doesn't look 'out of place' as some other mods do. Hoping to see this expand in features as the devs make the game more mod-friendly. Thanks for all the work you've put in, looking forward to the next update.
  19. warulver
    warulver
    4/5,
    I've tried it in the previous version and damn, it was awesome. I can't wait for the update! So far it's one of the best Pony mod i've ever seen
  20. Cage
    Cage
    5/5,
    Love this mod SO MUCH!!! i even backdated my game to play this. cant wait for it to update keep up the good work.