1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[Starbound 1.0+] Platform Books 2.1.0

Adds platform books, or changes bookpiles collision to 'platform' so you can walk through them!

1. TanzNukeTerror
    [​IMG]

Allows the user to collect platform books when picking up bookpiles.

[​IMG]

This does not work with vanilla multiplayer. All clients should have it installed.

[​IMG]

To install: Download the .zip from this page and drop 'Platform Books.pak' in your mods folder.

To uninstall: Make sure you don't have any bookpiles in your inventory or placed anywhere in your worlds, then delete 'Platform Books.pak' (Or 'Platform Books OLD.pak'.)

[​IMG]

For the alternate version (that breaks the Hylotl mission, but uninstalls seamlessly), use 'Platform Books OLD.pak' instead of 'Platform Books.pak'.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you enjoy this mod, please leave a rating. It will help me know what people like, and it makes me feel good to have made you happy. c:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0
    Turning crappy book blocks into wonders.
  2. toby109tt
    toby109tt
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    :P
  3. Ayamabuki
    Ayamabuki
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Thank you! My books are useful again.
  4. Warkupo
    Warkupo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    This is probably how books should have behaved to begin with. I can now have the messy library I've always wanted!
  5. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Very neat idea. Thanks for coming up with something so simple, yet essential for book lovers.