1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Planetary Clocks (Updated for 1.3+) 2.1.3

Display planet time and set up timed events (not yet).

1. Iroaseta
    [​IMG]

UPDATES:

Refer HERE for updates.

NOTE:
    You'll need THIS to craft the clocks.

Introduction

I really wanted to use the Planetary Clock in conjunction with EnhancedTemperature, which is created by @Iris Blanche , since I wouldn't know what time it is if I'm underground or God knows where I am when I can't see the light outside. It's generally better to know what time is it so that I can prepare better to survive the harsh environment. I came across this and I was sad that it's not updated. Even sadder when it's in .modpak until I have to pirate an old version myself to extract it.

Fixed Stuffs
    Well, enough about myself. Long story short, this updated the old mod to be usable again. It's mostly about all the outdated lua parameters (ie : entity.resetTransformationGroup > animator.resetTransformationGroup) and outdated lines in .object files (outboundNodes > outputNodes), for any of those who are interested to know.

Changed Things
    I changed a few things though :
    1) You can now craft it from the Industrial Workbench instead of Wiring Station. Moved to Iroaseta's Crafting Station instead.
    2) Circuit board had been changed to Silicon board since the old one is no longer available.
    3) Replaced Laser Diode to AA Battery as Laser Diode is no longer obtainable in-game.

The Source
    Otherwise, just refer to the original page to see what it can do!

Disclaimer
    And of course, if the author is back someday and want me to put it down, I'll gladly do so.

Final Word
    Well then, I hope you enjoy these clocks!
    I personally recommend Double Daylength though, otherwise I imagine the clock will move super duper fast.
    And do report bugs if you've found any. I don't think there's one, not after opening and closing Starbound around 50 times. Hopefully.

Also Available On
    Steam Workshop
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. mtspl
    mtspl
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.2
    10/10!!
  2. Nakano15
    Nakano15
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    10/10 - Should be in-game.