1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Planetary Clocks (Updated for 1.3+) 2.1.3

Display planet time and set up timed events (not yet).

1. Removed alarms, nodes and corresponding scripts.

Iroaseta
    - Analog clocks are now non-interactable.
    - Alarms, Nodes output and corresponding scripts are removed so no error logs will be produced.
    - Digital clocks are still interactable to change their colour when equipping your Matter Manipulator's Paint Tool.

I also need help for updating the scripts so alarms can work again. Please let me know if you are familiar with scriptpane change and PenguinGUI script. Full credits will be given.
  2. Fixed (somewhat) for Starbound 1.3

Iroaseta
    Interacting with the clocks will not crash now but it'll display a blank GUI. I'm not exactly sure on how to fix .lua changes this time as there seems to be a huge change during the last update so if anyone can help on this it'll be much appreciated. If I can't figure anything out or no one is out there to help I might just disable the nodes and alarms, leaving it as a mere clock that shows time while focusing to make more variations of clocks (if possible).
  3. Added glass as required material to craft one.

Iroaseta
    I just realized there's a glossy look on them. Only make sense if glass is included. :3
  4. Added tick-tock sound effect to analog clocks.

Iroaseta
    Tick tock tick tock, death is nearing!
  5. Wall Digital Clock fix

Iroaseta
    Forgot to add the Wall Digital Clock into player.config.patch, you can craft it now.
    artguk likes this.
  6. Added tons of new colours and moved to Iroaseta's Crafting Station! Also added a wall digital clock!

Iroaseta
    One image to explain it all.

[​IMG]
  7. Small fix

Iroaseta
    -Replaced Laser Diode to AA Battery as Laser Diode is no longer obtainable in-game (Special thanks to Tesserat from Steam for pointing it out)