1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discontinued] Placeable Ingots 1.3

Gives placeable functionality to your metal bars.

1. Dleowolf
    I will no longer work on this mod. If anyone wants to take over it, they are allowed to do so.

I made this mod because I have a personal preference of storing my bars in my materials inventory, so I would have to manually place them there. But Starbound likes to put blocks there. So I decided to make them work like blocks.

[​IMG]

This mod makes your precious materials placeable into the world. You place them directly as bars, and you pick them back up as bars. It's that simple.

All placeables:

• Copper bar
    • Silver bar
    • Gold bar
    • Platinum bar
    • Diamond
    • Iron bar
    • Steel bar
    • Titanium bar
    • Durasteel bar
    • Refined aegisalt
    • Ferozium compound
    • Cerulium compound
    • Refined violium
    • Refined rubium
    • Impervium compound
    • Prisilite star
    • Uranium rod
    • Plutonium rod
    • Solarium star

Installation
    • Place PlaceableIngots-Upbeat into your mods folder.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Jareix Cryvix and YukiAiko like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Seripa
    Seripa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Sounds amazing. Do they scale correctly? Like one block of diamond seems like it would cost 4 diamonds, etc, or is a block of four diamonds the cost of one?
    1. Dleowolf
      Author's Response
      1 block = 1 ingot/diamond
  2. SoulOfSorin
    SoulOfSorin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Simple. Effective. Nice. Show to all the dirty peasants your considerable amount of gold without any shame.
  3. Shakar
    Shakar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I love the way the mod will allow you to use the bars you make as decorations and building materials outside of crafting.

My only gripe with this currently as of Pleased Giraffe is that the Refined Rubium, Violium, and Agiesalt will not grant the last tier of crafting materials to be made (Cerulium, Impervium and Ferozium compounds) which hinders the progression for the time being.

Outside of that gripe which is an easy fix, I love this!
    1. Dleowolf
      Author's Response
      Thanks. It's fixed now.
  4. Baleur
    Baleur
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Love this, can just make a huge gold bath on a planet somewhere :D
  5. Harakhti
    Harakhti
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Sounds like a good idea to me for many purposes.
  6. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    looks like a really nice mod, I just tested it though and the ingots are invisible.
    1. Dleowolf
      Author's Response
      Are you sure you are using this in Enraged Koala? It seems that happens in Rampaging Koala. While this mod was intended for Enraged, Rampaging Koala support will be on my todo list.