1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[OUTDATED] PETCRAFT by Amethystumn and Monijir 2.1

Adds new, craftable pet beds, houses and bowls!

1. Amethystumn
    petcraftheading.png

Monijir and I are very excited to bring to you our mod, Pet Craft! Do you love your ship pet? Are you upset that all you have is ONE food bowl, ONE toy and ONE house for your adorable pet to enjoy? Don't fret! This mod adds MANY new items for your pet to enjoy! Let's have a look!

Brand new Pet Beds and Pet Houses!
    Snakesleepinginbed.gif snakesleepinghouse.gif
    (Pet Bed Example on the left, Pet House example on the right.)
    petbedshousesNEW.png

Brand new Food Bowls!
    snakeeating.gif

petfoodbowlsNEW.png

And a brand new crafting table!
    [​IMG]

Side notes; Unfortunately I have not yet gotten around to updating the toys, Monijir has fixed the code so it is just up to me to implement them now. I just wanted to make the basic features available. I'm sorry that it took me so long to update this mod. I have been away from the site and the game again lately due to personal real life stuff, being sick and visiting family. At the moment I'm unsure if I will continue to add new items or when I will get around to adding the toys back in.
    IMPORTANT! Please do not report errors in the review section, instead, report them in the discussion. Thank you!

Please do not include this mod in any compilations without Monijir and I's permission. Please do not edit or redistribute the assets without crediting us. I have left the permissions down below as they are so that people can share the mod on their servers without an issues. Thanks!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. ansmpetcrafttoyspreview.png

Recent Reviews

1. MercurryRiz
    MercurryRiz
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Super cute and well made! Just what I needed, thanks!
  2. elektr0_1
    elektr0_1
    4/5,
    good, but no things from image, just a blank page in workbench.
  3. Kyonus
    Kyonus
    5/5,
    Love it so much ^^
  4. Kelthazan
    Kelthazan
    5/5,
    Version: [Outdated]
    I loved this addition, and hope you update it again soon! - and onto Workshop too please! Pets, among a lot of things, were/are underdeveloped and underloved and this helps fix that!
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      I'm so glad that you enjoy the mod, I hope I can get it up and running again quite soon! I may need Monijir's help to tackle those LUA files though :)
  5. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    4/5,
    Version: [Outdated]
    Changing rating due to being misinformed, but still intrigued and awaiting the fully updated version.
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      Misinformed? I don't understand, if you like we can discuss it in the mod discussion page :)
  6. Nyumi
    Nyumi
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I love the idea of this mod but..I put it in the mod folder and when i load the game i cannot seem to find the 'pet craft' in the crafting table :( I don't know what I'm doing wrong..any suggestions?
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      Hello, I know you posted this a long time ago and I am sorry for such a late reply. If you download the newest version everything should be working correctly now, if there are any issues please post in the discussion page! :)
  7. Kagea
    Kagea
    5/5,
    Love these new items especially the new beds *-*
    Thank you !
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      I'm so happy that you are enjoying them, Kagea! Thank you for the lovely review!
  8. 暴走的南瓜
    暴走的南瓜
    5/5,
    cute
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      Thank you :)
  9. Ludichaton
    Ludichaton
    5/5,
    Amazing for pets lovers (like me :p)

But, just to inform, the mod doesn't work on Nightly. Well, it does, but it makes the pet stand and disappear before reappering every 50 miliseconds or so. Hey, but it's still great in stable !
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      Ah, thanks for letting me know, I will mention it's meant for the stable version. Thanks for the kind review as well :)
  10. Imblazed247
    Imblazed247
    5/5,
    Totally Amazing Must Have For Everyone!! GET IT NOW!!