1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pet-X-Press 1.4

Your Intergalactic Pet Supply Chain

1. Pet Spawn Fix

Imblazed247
    Pet Spawn Fix
  2. WERE BAAAAA'AAAACK

Imblazed247
    thanks to Monijir were back in busniess if there is any weird places pets get stuck exiting beds/houses plz let me know

NOTE the Qblock house need to be pretty close to a platform or ground to work properly i will look more into that asap...but for now place directly above Bob-omb powblock or Goombah Brickblock and still looks good
  3. Rule Breaking Package Delivery

Imblazed247
    so i guess the forums do not allow exe

in some ways i get it but mainly i think its dumb....regardless sorry for any spamming this has caused and extra downloads that may happen

if you have installed w the exe or the previous version of the modpak this is the same no need to re re download unless you wanna increase my numbers lol
  4. Total Revamp For Compatibility with Amethystumn and Monijir's Pet Craft

Imblazed247
    I have adapted the behaviors and structures of the from Amethystumn and Monijir's Pet Craft With Full permissions ofcourse

Mostly For Compatibility but Monijir 's scripting is much better for adding items

Added many items
    Ill Fix Front page to match all items and info
    Amethystumn likes this.
  5. Added in 3 pets

Imblazed247
    Added 3 pets
    Abu - Aladdins pet Monkey From SNES Aladdin

Mog - The Main Moogle From FF3 or FF6 dependent on your homeland

Zombie - The Zombie enemies from SNES Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts