1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pet Chickens 3.5

Today's your clucky day!

1. Breeding!

Omekk
    Hey everyone, it's finally here!

There are 3 quests that go along with this update and you will find them in the outpost. These quests will help you to gain your first chicken eggs and even your first rooster egg... The rooster egg is vital as it will allow you to incubate and hatch your own rooster to capture with the net gun and breed him with the other types of chickens. You will have to incubate all of the eggs with their matching ore type's bar or diamond for diamond eggs in order to get the hatch-able versions.

You will now obtain the Net Gun from the 1st quest, this gun will allow you to capture hatched chickens and roosters in breeding nets to be put in the chicken nest for breeding. (Gun is a work in progress)

The Chicken Nest is now craftable upon obtaining the rooster egg, you'll find this at the crafting table. You will find the incubator here as well.

That's all for now... The final quest is a bit crazy on the requirements but you get 3 of each egg, I'll update this post with photos and better descriptions of everything when I have more time as life has been so crazy lately... I just felt bad for putting this off for so long.

Now it is time to adjust things, fix up little bugs, improve stuff and so forth... Mostly looking forward to more chickens and chickens with special abilities! :D

Oh, before I forget! You will have a RARE chance of finding unincubated rooster eggs in biome chests!
    ThisIsPatrick, BurningX and Wulf_Oman like this.
Return to update list...