1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Personal Vending Machine 2

A vending machine for the player what which has some of junk foods in stock.

1. Ignes_Vulpes
    A vending machine for the player what which has alot of junk food in stock. It can be crafted at the Inventor's Table for 1,000p. It sells some, but not all of, doughnuts, cakes, tarts, sodas, and candies. I made this mod because I have a food rarity mod, but I kept dying of starvation, so I needed something on my ship to sell me weak food to hold me off until I could get a farm going. No screenshots cuz I'm too lazy, but it's simple enough to understand without pictures. Also, this is not on the Workshop due to me not being able to figure out how to upload mods there.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Rebalanced the machine.