1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Perennial Crops FU Compatibility Patch Edition 1.1 for Starbound 1.0+

Making all the FU crops perennial as well since mid-2016!

1. Toyi85
    Perennial Crops Compatibility Patch for Frackin' Universe

Plant once and avoid the annoying chore of replanting your FU crops too!

What does it do?

This is a special compatibility patch that converts all the non-perennial FU crops into perennials, so you can plant them once and forget about doing it again. It requires you to have Frackin' Universe by sayter and Perennial Crops by me installed, or it would have no effect in your gameplay.

Installation

Be sure to install Frackin' Universe and Perennial Crops, FU is a hard dependency and your game may crash/show errors if you don't have it,

Download the pak file and place it inside the starbound mods folder
    (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods by default)

Steam Workshop

This mod is also available in Steam Workshop

Contact

To report a bug or make a comment about the mod, your best option is clicking in the Discussion Tab above and leaving a message!

Also visit the official forum pages for more info:
    Perennial Crops: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/perennial-crops.2403/
    Frackin' Universe: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/frackinuniverse.2920/
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Lehanson likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Minor optimization, hard requirements

Recent Reviews

1. NeoslayerX
    NeoslayerX
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 for Starbound 1.0+
    If I have both installed at once, does the game work?
    I'm not sure but I think FU plants are now perrenial without this mod?
    1. Toyi85
      Author's Response
      You need to have both FU and PC for the game to work using the patch. Most FU plants are perennial now, with 2 exceptions; but the compatibility patch also make all FU wild plants to regrow after harvesting them.
  2. turdz
    turdz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 for Starbound 1.0+
    i'll admit, i'm lazy. i already have perennial crops. what's one more convenience?

SO SAY WE ALL!
  3. rpg4e
    rpg4e
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 Cheerful Giraffe
    Put an end to the tennis elbow through the watering can with perennial crops. :)
  4. Valatros
    Valatros
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 Cheerful Giraffe
    Hey, thanks a bunch for this. I had resolved myself to doing things the hard way with the FU stuff, glad to see this patch come out before I even got any!