1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Peculiar Planets [DISCONTINUED] v1.0.2 (Glad Giraffe)

Adds high level planets for all biome types.

1. impbas23
    impbas23
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.2 (Glad Giraffe)
    update to 1.0 and put him on steaworkshop please!!!!!! nice work
  2. Germaine
    Germaine
    5/5,
    I loved this mod in the glad giraffe version, but it doesn't seem to work with 1.0. Could you please update this mod? Thanks brother,
  3. SunnyBrightside
    SunnyBrightside
    4/5,
    It does well, but the Peculiar planets near the gentle stars make it too easy to get overpowered gear right off the bat. If you're good at avoiding fights and finding treasure, you soon get a shotgun that does 100+ damage before you even leave your first solar system (It also reduces the amount of exploreable planets in these systems for lower levels)

Now, if some of these peculiar planets were actually lower level planets that were normally higher level, like a low level, volcanic planet (getting rid of the need for heat shield tech to explore them), and throwing the high level peculiar planets onto their respective stars (So a high level garden planet on a fiery star), then it would be great! Adding to the options of what you can explore right off the bat would be a dream (for me)

It's a great mod, but with some skill (and a bit of luck) it can really allow you to twink your character out real early, making the rest of the early game laughable.
  4. foreck
    foreck
    5/5,
    Does what it says, and does it great
  5. Gingas02
    Gingas02
    4/5,
    Version: v1.0.1 (Glad Giraffe)
    Is this compatible with FrackinUniverse?
    1. Broconut
      Author's Response
      I don't use Frackin Universe, but I downloaded it to test to see if the game would crash when used alongside this mod and it didn't, so I suppose it is compatible.
  6. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.1 (Glad Giraffe)
    you never stop surprising me don't you
    well done
  7. Juliohnq123br
    Juliohnq123br
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5.1 (Pleased Giraffe)
    good ! epic
  8. MythixDino
    MythixDino
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 (Pleased Giraffe)
    Worth 5 stars, this modis a nice expansion for some more end-game stuff. Well done. (1.5 download is restricted though)
  9. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 (Pleased Giraffe)
    Nice mod, but version 1.5 cannot be downloaded due to the restrictions of google drive.
  10. Pigbear
    Pigbear
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4.4 (Spirited Giraffe)
    Really good, When I landed on a tentacle planet for the first time in forever, and heard the music, I was so happy.
    Best thing ever.
  11. Enderman99102
    Enderman99102
    5/5,
    Great mod. It re-adds tentacle planets, too! When I loaded up the game to see a tentacle planet on the main menu, I was just sitting there, jaw agape, for a while.
  12. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    Awsome mod brother :)
  13. fail1aw
    fail1aw
    5/5,
    Excellent! Please keep work and do more to this mod ;)
  14. Anfalas
    Anfalas
    5/5,
    Great idea. Helps keep the game fresh by allowing you to explore the more interesting biomes whilst keeping the things dangerous.
  15. redshot
    redshot
    5/5,
    The planet was a bit tentacruel to me hehe :3
  16. darkmetalhunter
    darkmetalhunter
    5/5,
    IT gives some dificult levels and i cand do more stfut
  17. FireFly Knight
    FireFly Knight
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4.2 (Upbeat Giraffe)
    Pretty cool !!!
    in the next game update book marks do not work correctly on planets with higher difficulty extreme, the only problem is that they have the brand image of the planet.

is a minimum problem but would look better with the image of planet C: A very useful mod 5/5
  18. HeroOfFire45
    HeroOfFire45
    5/5,
    This keeps me playing AFTER getting the final ship upgrade. SO COOL
  19. Jakesmith
    Jakesmith
    5/5,
    I was at the end game 2 days after upbeat giraffe. And I was like, What the fuck do I do with life now? Then, this mod came up, and I was like "FUCK. YES."

1000 cookies out of 10
  20. Antaler
    Antaler
    5/5,
    100/10