1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pastel (bbgum) characters (set 1) 2017-03-15

Set 1 of pastel pink and blue stardew valley npcs

1. sugarhoneybee
    !!!! These are to replace the .xnb files under the characters category NOT THE PORTRAITS CATEGORY.

as per usual, make sure to back up the files you intend on replacing.

This set includes:
    • Elliot
    • Emily
    • Evelyn
    • George
    • Willy
    I finally uploaded the portraits here
    Note:

The colors I used for skin color is slightly darker and on a grayer tone scale then the vanilla color scale.

As example here are a few of the portraits. (I used the same colors for the sprites and portraits)

As a personal preference though, Emily has a darker set of skin values.

Elliott.png Emily.png Evelyn.png

Okay final note, I pretty much omitted the original blush pixel pattern and decided on some anime style blush ovals. I, A. Did not enjoy trying to fit my color scheme into the blush and B, it just didn't really look that good imo.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. Emily.png
    2. Evelyn.png