1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapons Addition 1.3.9.0

Your arsenal will broaden so much you won't be able to carry it all at once.

1. Many Patches, Experimental Item

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    Wow, this has not been updated for a few patches/additions. Steam version is usually most up-to-date.

• Fixes for "Strange Bag" (wa_expweapbag). I unfortunately defined it twice in two different folders.
    • Fixes for Dark Blue Stim status effect. I was in such a rush for some reason that I left the status effect name as "jumpboost".
    • Added some thrown items ("Super Bomb", found in capsules, "Gravity Bomb", a gravity-defying bomb, and "Super Bullet", a very, very, very overpowered item that is currently obtainable with only cheats).
    • Added an experimental item, an "assault rifle" that has a primary designed for mining. This item may cause issues, so be on the lookout! (/spawnitem paa_superminer). Feel free to check it out.

Current Plans for Future Updates;
    • Making *almost* (if not all) items added with this mod obtainable (nobody deserves to know of a possibly cool item without access to it).
    • Maybe nerfing some of the items (Super Bomb and Molotov Launcher especially).
    • Adding functional melee weapons (I tried, but it crashed the game!).
    • Adding a "Found a rare item" thread for this mod.

Please feel free to leave suggestions!
Return to update list...