1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Paint Tool Hotfix v2.0

Fixing those annoying paint bugs!

1. SleepySquidd
    NOTE: THIS MOD IS NO LONGER NEEDED SEEING AS IT IS FIXED IN THE UNSTABLE BRANCH

Really simple mod/hotfix that repairs the broken paint feature for outpost walls

INSTALLATION:
    1. Uncompress hotfix.zip and place hotfix.modpak into your giraffe_storage directory
    2. Done! Enjoy the bugfix! :)

Without paint:
    Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 8.14.37 PM.png
    With paint (Before hotfix):
    before.JPG
    With paint (After hotfix):
    after.JPG

Currently Supported Blocks:

- Outpost Wall
    - Outpost Support
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Markelius likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. HybridSlash
    HybridSlash
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0
    Thank you so much for the fix, this inconsistency bugged me so much! :D

I have 2 requests though. First one: Can you also change so when you paint Erchius Crystals they actually emanate light on that color? Also, paintable dirt please?

Second one: Add more colors to the painter? Like about 16, much like the Minecraft spectrum?

I would love for those additions, keep up the great work. :D
    1. SleepySquidd
      Author's Response
      I'm actually not sure if I can change the light color of the crystals, haven't checked. As for dirt I /may/ add that. This mod is mainly for blocks that are supposed to be painted but are broken (dirt is not one of them).

I most likely will be able to add more colors (but that would require me to also modify /all/ existing blocks that are paintable, which would be extremely long.

Thank you for the review, nonetheless! :)
  2. Markelius
    Markelius
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0
    Works great! Thanks for fixing this annoying inconsistency. :)
    1. SleepySquidd
      Author's Response
      Glad I could help! :)