1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Overpowered weapons & tools 2.0

Make yourself immortal

1. apinanaivot
    DO NOT REPORT BUGS IN THE MOD REVIEW

This mod adds many items that you can use to make yourself invincible.

You have to use cheats to obtain these items!
    (Instructions at the bottom of the page)

opweapons2.PNG opweapons3.PNG opweapons4.PNG

How to obtain these items:
    You have to go to single player and type in /admin at first so you can type cheats. After you have done it you will type in the following cheat:
    /spawnitem hypercraftingtable
    Now you should have obtained hyper crafting table. now type /admin again to leave adminmode, then place the hypecraftingtable to your ship, and you are ready. You can now craft all of the items for 1 pixel in singleplayer and multiplayer. If your pixels run out you can craft 100000 of them for 1 pixel at the hypercraftingtable
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. 2.0 Update
  2. 1.5 - Pixel gun
  3. 1.4 - New items

Recent Reviews

1. pouyoto
    pouyoto
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    nice
  2. Phantom'sNemesis
    Phantom'sNemesis
    4/5,
    This is a really fun mod to play with! The only thing is a lot and I mean a lot of weapons dont have recipes resulting in me not being able to craft them!
  3. theatretroll
    theatretroll
    5/5,
    Great mod!! This game is 12x as fun (for me anyway) when I can just build and explore without dying every 10 minutes.
  4. MariosChris
    MariosChris
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5 (Glad Giraffe)
    This mod is so cool
  5. Zack Valentine
    Zack Valentine
    5/5,
    This is a badass mod. You have made my starboard hilariously fun. The hyper light shows up as a generic item for me, but that's fine tbh. I got the /fullbright to fix that. Thank you!
  6. kain the novakid
    kain the novakid
    5/5,
    this is a mod to use if you want to annoy someone In starbound
  7. ThatBronyTiff
    ThatBronyTiff
    5/5,
    Dear Celestia! This mod is amazing!!!!!!!! There is no better mod for just playing around! THIS IS THE BEST MOD EVER! So glad it still works!
  8. logan2252
    logan2252
    4/5,
    the javalinluancher isnt working shame it looked like the most cool of them all
  9. Omicron445
    Omicron445
    5/5,
    OH DEAR EVERYTHING IS DEAD.

...Is pretty good
  10. MadRat96
    MadRat96
    5/5,
    Best :)