1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [Outdated] Planetside Teleporters 2.11

Configurable teleporters for warping from place to place on a planet or ship.

1. v2.11 Modpak Update

Vaeux
    Version 2.11 is now available. This update should have no code changes, but has re-packaged files, which will prevent the error caused by incompatibility with old .pak files. Also, since .modpak files are now working, I've started using them.

(I'm pretty sure I didn't make any code changes, though I can't say for sure, because I don't have time to check right now; I'm at least fairly certain that everything is working as expected, but let me know if I broke something somewhere.)
    Midnite111 and Digerati like this.
  2. v2.10½ Compatibility Update (Enraged Koala)

Vaeux
    Version 2.10½ is now available. This is not the full Enraged Koala update, as I only just recently got out of bed noticed that the patch dropped, and have not had time to start figuring things out. This simply makes the current version compatible with Enraged Koala, and I'm pretty sure everything is working properly.

This update includes code changes to compensate for unannounced (of course) changes made to the world info function. If you tried to "manually" update the...
    mymagicjohnson likes this.
  3. v2.10 Update

Vaeux
    Version 2.10 is now available. The main feature of this version is a significant change to the way teleporters communicate with the teleporter tech, inspired by the works of PenguinToast. As this involved some fairly big changes to the code, there may be new bugs, which should be reported in the forum thread if...
    Leinad Werecat and tonidouz like this.
  4. v2.02 Bugfix Update

Vaeux
    Version 2.02 is now available. This fixes a dumb bug that could cause performance problems if the tech was used near a large number of scripted objects.

I also updated the mod inclusion policy. Again. One of these days I'm going to use words good enough to not confuse people.
    chewfaimau likes this.
  5. v2.01 Update

Vaeux
    Version 2.01 is now available. This version mainly adds a few new convenience features. The video demonstration has been updated, and includes an annotation to jump straight to the new features.

If you're using this mod on a server, make sure all players update to the latest version.

Updates include:
    • Two new Teleporter Tech functions:
      • Shift+F will create Teleporter Coordinates that are not consumed when used. Unlike normal coordinates items, these won't drop on...
  6. Furious Koala Update (v2.00)

Vaeux
    The mod is now updated for Furious Koala. A number of improvements have been made:

• Thanks to API improvements in Furious Koala, coordinates are now planet-specific, and teleporters will refuse to accept coordinates from different planets. This includes a couple extra check digits on the codes used with the coordinate writer. It's still fairly easy to intentionally make abnormal coordinates, however.

• Coordinate items are now thrown (with a click) instead of dropped. You can...