1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [Outdated] Planetside Teleporters 2.11

Configurable teleporters for warping from place to place on a planet or ship.

1. v2.10½ Compatibility Update (Enraged Koala)

Vaeux
    Version 2.10½ is now available. This is not the full Enraged Koala update, as I only just recently got out of bed noticed that the patch dropped, and have not had time to start figuring things out. This simply makes the current version compatible with Enraged Koala, and I'm pretty sure everything is working properly.

This update includes code changes to compensate for unannounced (of course) changes made to the world info function. If you tried to "manually" update the mod for Enraged Koala, and noticed that pretty much all teleporters stopped working, this fixes that. Hopefully, if you did that, you didn't try to make/use any coordinates items, because they weren't generating right, and any teleporters you used them on will need to be re-set.

Let me know in the thread if you run into any problems.
    mymagicjohnson likes this.
Return to update list...