1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [Outdated] Planetside Teleporters 2.11

Configurable teleporters for warping from place to place on a planet or ship.

1. Budyjoe
    Budyjoe
    5/5,
    Version: 2.11
    You know, for an old mod, I think it still needs credit! This is what gave way to the official release. Not to mention, for indie made, incredible. Thank you for inspiring the dev.
  2. poweredbygamespy
    poweredbygamespy
    5/5,
    nice mod
  3. Joneithevius
    Joneithevius
    5/5,
    Great and very useful, but no longer works. I hope to see this eventually updated for Upbeat Giraffe! It's easily one of the most useful mods!
  4. Albussystems
    Albussystems
    5/5,
    The mod worked perfectly as explained!
    Thanks very much for saving me hours of time^^
  5. lonewolf629
    lonewolf629
    5/5,
    Very usefull Thx modder.
  6. YL21770
    YL21770
    5/5,
    Great mod! Completely removes the inconvenience of travelling all the way back to a base/dungeon =)
  7. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    5/5,
    Awesome mod. Been looking for something like this for forever :D
    (also, great walkthrough :)
  8. yelroh
    yelroh
    5/5,
    Excellent mod!
  9. Grave
    Grave
    5/5,
    Wow i love dat mod
  10. porti11
    porti11
    5/5,
    wow. wow.
  11. Ultimate sandvich
    Ultimate sandvich
    5/5,
    Awesome mod for when you're too lazy to walk all the way up you're base xD
  12. daft73
    daft73
    5/5,
    Brilliant!Easy to use, convenient. Thankyou.
  13. bk3k
    bk3k
    5/5,
    Probably the most essential mod out there. Could only be improved if you could teleport between planets.
  14. redlace
    redlace
    5/5,
    Freakin' awesome! Makes traveling planet-side and underground a breeze and opens up some new possibilities! Really great, thank you!
  15. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    This modification would be perfect...if it would let me run the game...I'm giving 5 stars because that's what this modification deserves,but I would've given only 1 because it made Starbound impossible to play for most of this month!May I ask what's wrong???
    1. Vaeux
      Author's Response
      As far as I'm aware, there's no reason Planetside Teleporters should be preventing the game from starting; this is usually caused by some other mod misbehaving. If you have an error message caused by Planetside Teleporters, post about it in the discussion thread.
  16. Guyverdude
    Guyverdude
    5/5,
    Ahhhh now i can build a base anywhere on worlds and get back fairly reaonably XD
  17. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    A must-have for planet explorers, server builds, and more! This mod is fantastic! I'd love it if there was an ability to make a teleporter from the ship to the planet, though, but that might not be possible anyway. Thank you for this mod. ^^
  18. atius
    atius
    5/5,
    one of the best mods out there, finally adding the possibility to make a base anywhere on the planet, thank you
  19. ski11az
    ski11az
    5/5,
    This is exactly what i want to be added into the game!
  20. DukeSkath
    DukeSkath
    5/5,
    A bit confusing at first, but exactly what I was looking for. Something like this should exist in the vanilla game. Thank you!