1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. V1.62 (1.4 update fix!)

greenRAM
    A quick fix to make it work with the 1.4 update. I just removed the level edits the levelingmultipliers.functions file, making farming weapons and shields on your ship unfeasible again.

Included in this update is some of the minor fixes that I've been working on, mostly recipe problems. I didn't get to the FU changes, and I'm not sure if or when I'll ever get to that, but it's on my list of things to do. One major change you might notice in this update is to the Seed Market. Buying updates to seeds now cost an additional 100 essence. I didn't get around to incorporating this into the FU recipes yet. While testing, this additional cost felt about right for my game.

Happy homesteading Starfarmers!
    lordbociek likes this.
Return to update list...