1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. V1.48 T5 ore plants? What?! Banana Split! Yum!!

greenRAM
    I added a fifth tier to all vanilla ore plants. I haven't upgraded the FU ore plants yet. I'd like to work on a version for the liquid next. The new plants cost a lot and give a steady droprate that is relatively low for the cost. However, to make up for this I've included a relatively high seed drop rate. Meaning that these are designed to be like weeds, multiplying rapidly. They also can be placed on the ceiling or tilled ground and require no watering. I was hoping for them to be a kind of ultimate ore plant for each set of ore.

Additionally, there is now an optional addon that adds rare seed drops for all liquid and ore plants, including the FU plants.

I also did a little bug fixing. The only new plantable added this time around is the Banana Split. It has both a t0 and a regular plant that it can upgrade into.

Happy homesteading, starfarmers!
    Danwoo21 and devinfaye like this.
Return to update list...