1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. Moneyplant T5!

greenRAM
    Added a new tier 5 moneyplant. Picking up a Money Seed T4 item will unlock it. The jump to the next level is a bit more steep than the previous levels. The payoff is not necessarily worth the effort for the first few drops. The rare drop on this one is a T5 money plant seed though, which should create a very high return over time as long as you keep planting the additional seed drops.

I made a few small edits and fixes that few will notice. I also separated out the objects and recipes for my version of the Uros IV ships as a seperate addon. I didn't want to separate each ship as a different addon as that I feel will get a little messy. Hope this helps with the error log glut.

Happy homesteading, starfarmers!
Return to update list...