1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. v1.34 More tools update! Bug fixes! Compatability!

greenRAM
    I found and corrected a few more bugs, so I thought I'd better push this update out a little early. I'm in the middle of creating food plants and adding in more of the missing 1.0 items. So, there's a handful of those plants included int he update. I took a small break from that to work on a few new fish tools. I also added in a Fish Sprinkler to the list, even though sprinklers aren't actually tools. Perhaps I just wanted to see what a super powerful fish shaped sprinkler would be like. The Fish Sprinkler can attach to walls and the ceiling and it spawns liquid.

New Plantables: Broom, Watering Can, Wood Watering Can, Drain, Bouncy Collar, Rainmaker 2000 (Compatibility with my ship mods), Synthetic Material, Screws, Silicon Board, Cotton Wool

New Fish Tools: Fish Broom, Fish Watering Can, Fish Sprinkler (low chance of spawn from the Sprinkler Plant),

As always, happy homesteading star gardeners!
    foghorn likes this.
Return to update list...