1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. V1.32 ...so many fixes.

greenRAM
    I went through and updated each plant to conform a little more to the 1.0 release. Seems they all still need Novakid descriptions. I updated the crafting machines, so now they look a lot nicer. I added a handful of new plants, including a few more t0 food plants. About 29 new plants added in all.

New plantables:
    Damage I Augment, Damage II Augment, Damage III Augment, Light I Augment, Light II Augment, Light III Augment, Health I Augment, Health II Augment, Health III Augment, Healing I Augment, Healing II Augment, Healing III Augment, Energy I Augment, Energy II Augment, Energy III Augment, Electric Resist Augment, Fire Resist Augment, Ice Resist Augment, Poison Resist Augment, Gravity Augment, Jump Augment, Mobility Augment, Speed Augment, Swimming Augment, Thorns Augment, Popcorn

Happy homesteading star gardeners!
Return to update list...