1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Orchan's Songpack 1.6

High quality Starbound songs all in one package!

1. 70 New Songs Added! (A little bit of everything)

Orchan
    Exactly 4 months ago was my last update to this songpack, I've simply lost a little bit of interest in making Starbound music and have had a lot of other things in my life going on as well. So that's why it's taken so long for another update.

I didn't have a specific theme in mind for this update, but there are several songs from each artist or band in this update. So I hope you all like the new songs.

Here's the new songs added in this update.
    Adele - Skyfall
    Aquaria - The...
  2. 65 New Songs Added! (Metal Themed)

Orchan
    As many might have noticed, it's been a while since my last update was released. I have been busy with personal things and have been held up by Fallout 4, but hopefully this huge update will make up for that.

This time around, it's all about the metal genre, lots of Metallica and Evanescence songs have been made for Starbound. Lots of Runescape songs, and the Fallout 4 main theme. I hope you all will enjoy these, and have a nice new year!

Here's the new songs added.

Evanescence - All...
  3. 30 New Songs Added! (Music Theme Themed)

Orchan
    Sorry about the lower amount of songs in this update compared to the other updates, but I hope the quality of these songs will make up for it. This update is all about the all-known themes, whether it is from your favorite movie or TV show. But like most of my updates, there are a few other songs that have been added and I hope you all like those too.

Coldplay - Viva La Vida
    Deadmau5 - The Veldt
    Harry Potter - Hedwig's Theme
    Lalo Schifrin - Mission Impossible...
  4. 48 New Songs Added! (Sonic Themed)

Orchan
    A new update to the songpack, this time with 48 new songs! It's pretty obvious from the songlist below, that this update is about Sonic The Hedgehog. All the music from the first and second game has been converted into ABCs for everyone to enjoy.

For those who are not big Sonic fans, there are still a few new songs for you too. Mostly Minecraft and Portal songs though. I spend a lot of time to make these songs into ABC files, so show your appreciation by liking and reviewing my songpack....
  5. 35 New Songs Added! (Super Mario Themed)

Orchan
    Most of the songs are from Runescape, SMB 1 (Super Mario Bros 1) and Super Mario World. But here are the new songs listed.

Men Without Hats - Safety Dance
    Mortal Kombat - Mortal Kombat Theme
    Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
    Panic! At The Disco - Time To Dance
    Psy - Gangnam Style
    Runescape - Arabian 1
    Runescape - Arabian 2
    Runescape - Army Of Darkness
    Runescape - Camelot
    Runescape - Jungly 3
    Runescape - Rune Essence
    Runescape - Sailing Tune
    SMB 1...
  6. 29 New Songs Added!

Orchan
    Several new songs have been added to the songpack. They are now listed in the songlist along with the other songs but marked as [New].