1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Optional Story [SB 1.3] Update 1.3b

Optional Story Mode Skipper for SB 1.3

1. Wilsonionium
    Wilsonionium
    5/5,
    Version: [SB 1.3] Update 1.3b
    I give my highest recommendation to this mod and thank The | Suit for creating this excellent modification, which I strongly recommend even to game purists such as myself, because completing terrible story missions to access the stars is simply ridiculous.
  2. specail1nitro
    specail1nitro
    5/5,
    Version: [SB 1.3] Update 1.3b
    why play game when you can just skip to multiplayer
  3. notanaccount2
    notanaccount2
    5/5,
    Version: [SB 1.2] v1.3
    A mod integral to any good roleplaying of this game.
    Making a forced narrative in starbound was a mistake.
  4. Warlord27
    Warlord27
    5/5,
    Version: [SB 1.2] v1.3
    thank you for making this mod your time saving.
  5. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    Version: [SB 1.2] v1.0
    Oh thank you so much! If I had to run the mining facility one more time with a character while trying out a different set of mods I was going to go mad.
    sidequestion: Does this affect the tech vendor in any way?
    1. The | Suit
      Author's Response
      No tech vendor stays the same. I left it as it is - since you needed minerals to unlock each tech.
  6. Darkspinesupersonic8
    Darkspinesupersonic8
    5/5,
    Version: [SB 1.2] v1.0
    It's about time someone made a mod that made Starbound's story mode optional. This makes it feel a bit more like it did back in the old days of Koala, when you were more free. Thank you for this mod, I can be a true space adventurer again with this, and.. it makes starting characters for each playthrough overall much, much faster!