1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ooze race 1.4

A race of slime people known as the ooze.

1. Frakin Universe fix2?

Gentooze
    I don't know how to operate this forum but updating this mod is unnecessarily difficult.
  2. Frakin Universe fix

Gentooze
    this should make the ooze finally compatible with the frakin universe mod all thanks to Draco1122 for fixing it.
  3. ok maybe this will work?

Gentooze
    I hope
  4. I am bad at keeping the forums version up to date

Gentooze
    For a while whenever I tried to update the mod it said the file size was too large even though I made it smaller than it was originally but whatever. It has been quite a while since I updated this SO I kind of forget what is new but I added a mech body, fixed a room in the ship maybe, and a throwable ball of sludge. Again sorry this took so long to keep this up to date with the steam version but I will try to update it faster. Do people read this? I honestly don't know. ok bye.
    Umbra420 and royal_fish like this.
  5. Bug fixes

Gentooze
    This update fixes problems with merchants from other modded races crashing the game.
    Vulnerary likes this.
  6. 1.3 update

Gentooze
    I'm actually not sure if I updated this version to 1.3 already but this one actually works fully.
    Vulnerary likes this.
  7. new accelerator armor and ship room fix

Gentooze
    I covered up a room on one of the ship tiers OOPS. And I made a new accelerator armor and moved the armors that were once accelerator to manipulator. Also sorry it took a month to make I was busy (and kind of lazy).
    Vulnerary likes this.
  8. 1st Ooze update

Gentooze
    This is the first update to the mod on the starbound forums and since then new custom armor tiers have been added as well as new posters of Amoeba sold by the custom tenant and probably some other stuff I forget honestly.
    Vulnerary likes this.
  9. Ooze race new version

Gentooze
    New armor tier, ship pet fixed, amoeba poster added