1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

"Nudity" Overhaul 13.1 - Starbound 1.21

Overhauls some "nudity" aspects and makes the races smexier than ever. PG friendly ofcourse.

1. Aratashi
    Aratashi
    5/5,
    Version: 13.1 - Starbound 1.21
    Cool, it works
  2. MathRune
    MathRune
    5/5,
    Version: 13.1 - Starbound 1.21
    Useful mod, now i can see the hair of my character
  3. spikeman168
    spikeman168
    4/5,
    Version: 13.0 - Starbound 1.0
    Pretty good, but not what I was looking for. I'm not wanting to sound pervy, but I was hoping for genitalia, since that is part of the body, and is, by every definition, natural. Even more weird, is that you make it so you can be as naked as possible, but not add genitalia. I under stand it's supposed to be Pg friendly, but maybe another version of this, less PG friendly?
    1. Niran
      Author's Response
      You are on the wrong website for adult content. This website doesn't allow adult content, not to mention genitalia looks just awful on a such small resolution.
  4. Armeris
    Armeris
    5/5,
    Version: 13.0 - Starbound 1.0
    Simply, natural, usefull ^^
  5. Jade Rabbit
    Jade Rabbit
    5/5,
    Version: 11.0 - Upbeat Giraffe
    And updated! nice.
  6. anitakai
    anitakai
    4/5,
    Neat lil mod.
  7. Groobas97
    Groobas97
    5/5,
    Finally i can hide the headgear :D
  8. Starbeak87
    Starbeak87
    5/5,
    This is an excellent addition to my starbounding experience! and much of what everyone else has said I agree with!
  9. XxRarityx17
    XxRarityx17
    5/5,
    Swag. Can actually play the gaim now XD
  10. Altered_Nova
    Altered_Nova
    4/5,
    A great mod, I especially appreciate being able to see my character naked during character creation, makes it easier to choose body coloring.

One issue though, most of the craftable items don't have that mannequin preview graphic in the crafting screen.
    1. Niran
      Author's Response
      This is an issue with the game itself, many clothing parts of the original game don't have the mannequin preview either.
  11. Memyselfishness
    Memyselfishness
    5/5,
    reasons
  12. Truthowl
    Truthowl
    4/5,
    I like a clean consistent look to my characters most of the time. this provides me with that, if I choose.
  13. wofofofo
    wofofofo
    5/5,
    Version: 10.0 - Rampaging Koala
    very nice
  14. Raizion
    Raizion
    4/5,
    Version: 9.0 - Inactive
    This is a great mod. The only thing that peeved me the wrong way was the added straps on the bra, but that's fine. Easily fixed, thanks dude.
  15. lornlynx
    lornlynx
    3/5,
    Version: 9.0 - Inactive
    some problems: the bra doesn't fit for avians; I don't like how the clothes already apply to the starting clothing, I'd rather decide to craft them only on my own; the log is throwing an error for the sleeve png

otherwise, it works as advertised
    1. Niran
      Author's Response
      What do you mean with how they apply to the starting clothes? Do you mean them being available on character selection?

Also, the Avian problem is probably nothing related to this mod, back then when i edited those skin files i noticed that the boobs of Avians have a different height/look than those of humans, fixing these differences in body shape probably fixes this issue. I will look into that whenever i decide to come back updating my mods. Thanks for bumping me at it again.
  16. Twogster5
    Twogster5
    5/5,
    Version: 9.0 - Enraged Koala
    Very nice mod I like avians Smexy like that :P
  17. Alex Kersar
    Alex Kersar
    5/5,
    It works perfect with the Novakid+ mod.
  18. loiterman
    loiterman
    5/5,
    Nice. Double nice if this mod was compatible with Shadow WolfTJC's Community Hairstyles Pack # 1 mod. Triple nice if the mod adds a leaf that covers the genitals, or a clamshell that covers them.
  19. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Well done. The craftable censorbar is a funny touch! All your mods fit the game so well. I'd love to see the developers add everything you do to upcoming updates.
  20. BebopCola
    BebopCola
    5/5,
    Version: 8.3 - Furious Koala
    Excellent work! I was a little disappointed to be unable to find any vanity gear that fit my preferences to change the appearance of my helmet, and this did just the trick. Very much appreciated!