NOTE: This Mod does NOT include any sexual content or Adult bits.
WARNING: This Mod needs to be installed on the server, your game and everyone else's game who is playing with you on a/the/your server. Don't report bugs that don't exist if you don't know how to properly setup, install and use a mod with/on a server.
Reporting non existant bugs in the "Review" section and the coresponding downvote for it will get reported.
Nexus Mod Page
Currently compatible with: "Starbound 1.21"
Minimum required version: "Starbound 1.0"
You want to run around bare chested like a gladiator or show your nice hair? this is for you!
So what does this mod do? It overhauls some general aspects of "nudity" in Starbound, it adds several Vanity Items that can be used to hide one or more armor parts, makes humans completely naked and makes their underwear a seperate armor to wear for everyone, Yay (smexy Avians and Hylotl)! It will also enhance several aspects of each race in future which directly or indirectly are linked to nudity or partial nudity aswell. See the upcoming part for more info.
Please tell me what you think and if you got any suggestion, i'm always listening.
FAQ & Support:
Upcoming:Is this mod Multiplayer compatible?
Does the server need to have this mod to work?
- Yes. Both client and Server will need this mod installed for this to fully and properly work.
Help! my game crashes on startup.
- Most certainly since the new mod system, it may work without having it supported by the server but others won't see your stuff being hidden and your items become "Perfectly Generic Items" if they are thrown to the ground / picked up by someone who doesn't have this mod / put into a container.
I cannot see/craft the new recipes at the Spinning Wheel.
- Make sure no other mod is conflicting with this mod and make sure you installed it correct, then send me your Starbound.log file found in your Starbound main folder, i'm sure i can fix it if its caused by my mod.
- Make sure the mod is properly installed or installed and loaded at all, then mine your Spinning Wheel and pick it up once, you should see a message popping up at the bottom telling you that you learned new recipes.
-Fixed wrong groups and missing crafting time for censorbar top.
- Fixed the mod for Starbound 1.0.
- Changed fabric to be the blueprint giver now.
- Updated and uploaded the mod to steam workshop.
- Fixed for latest stable update, Upbeat Giraffe - Update 2.
- Fixed for latest Rampaging Koala (Update 8).
- Added support for Novakids.
- Fixed for Enraged Koala.
- Changed .species files to overwrite only the gender part for better mod compatibility.
- Changed bare and censorbar armors to use pixel instead of fabric.
- Fixed missing permadeath icon.
- Fixed for Furious Koala.
- Fixed mod compatibility issues with mods that alter the Spinning Wheel.
- Fixed for "Angry Koala"
- Removed sneaky Hylotl changes...again...
- Removed sneaky player.config file...again...
- Renamed "Red Top" to "Top" and "Red Undie" to "Undie" since they no longer have fixed colors (Thanks to Xochi for pointing me at this)
- Added black censorship bars (Thanks to Torruun for this nice idea)
- Removed the Hylotl change from this mod and added it to my private one
- Removed all the upcoming character changes since they dont fit in this mod
- Removed the third eye of Hylotl's (unuglyfy them)
- Enabled tinting for underwear
- Enabled underwear as selectable starting clothes in Character Creation
- Changed human sprites so they are completely naked (PG)
- Renamed the mod to something more universal
- Added Underwear Top/Undies to wear for everyone!
- Removed empty player.config which was causing issues
- Added "Bare Back" item and recipe
- Changed Spinning Wheel to give you the new recipes on pickup
- Fixed for "Offended Koala"
- Added support for the new Mod System
- Added "Invisible" clothes to Character Creation
- Fixed for "Indignant Koala"
- Fixed for "Frustrated Koala"
- Fixed for "Annoyed Koala"
- Added Installation manual
- Changed icons
- Fixed textures (now shows preview for head, the rest is bugged game wise)
- Renamed them to "Bare" since it sounds more "appropiate"
- Fixed recipe for head and pants, head now needs 2 instead of 3 and pants need 3 instead of 2 fabric
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
"Nudity" Overhaul 13.1 - Starbound 1.21
Overhauls some "nudity" aspects and makes the races smexier than ever. PG friendly ofcourse.