1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Novakid+ 1.4

playable mod race of the Novakid/Anodynes

1. TheWorstPersonEver
    TheWorstPersonEver
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    This mod got in the game. That's all that needs to be said. (Oh, and this mod ACTUALLY looks more like the concept than the Vanilla version.)
  2. DiggleDugger
    DiggleDugger
    5/5,
    Is this Pleased Koala compatible? This mod was awesome back during Enraged.
  3. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    lol good... :D
  4. Ancev Caine
    Ancev Caine
    5/5,
    The premier Novakid addon. Still useful for updating the current base Novakids, too.
  5. MojaveManiac
    MojaveManiac
    5/5,
    One of my favorite mods, I prefer these Novakids to the official ones introduced into the game and I really hope that this mod either continues as an alternative to the Novakids or perhaps re-brands itself as a different race. I love playing as a Novakid and I really hope that this mod goes on. I just loved the design and all the features that the mod brought with it character creation-wise. It's honestly inspired me to start working on my own mod and I'd really love to see this keep going. This mod was smoothly integrated into the game and looks great and perfectly folds with the rest of the vanilla cast and feels natural. I would really hate to see this mod go.
  6. Wise Nyt
    Wise Nyt
    5/5,
    This has to be my favorite mod out off all the mods I've installed. I like the way they look from the hairs to their brands. I've seen the official novakids that's been added to the game and as nice as they are, I prefer the ones in this mod. They just look a lot cooler and whole lot less tamed then the ones in the update. Hopefully if it isn't to much hassle, the mod might be updated? That'd be pretty sweet.
  7. kyurem000
    kyurem000
    1/5,
    Why dosent it work with your starbound crew mod??????
  8. D9sinc
    D9sinc
    4/5,
    Love this would have given it 5 stars but the lack of racial armors/weapons was pretty disapointing (I know chucklefish is suppose to take care of this since they plan to implement it in their base game, but Idk how long it will take before that happens.) still would recommend to anyone though since it's still a cool looking race.
  9. Son0fgrim
    Son0fgrim
    4/5,
    Love it, all I wanted to be was a god damn space cowboy and now I can be!
  10. kobob23
    kobob23
    3/5,
    I like the idea of making this but it won't show up in character creation I can't find it anywhere
  11. collystiger
    collystiger
    5/5,
    The only mod I need. :3
  12. M4J0R
    M4J0R
    5/5,
    Downloaded this mod yesterday and installed it, love it.
    Quickly becoming my favorite race to play!
    Well made and detailed. Just great all around!
  13. Harakhti
    Harakhti
    5/5,
    Been using it as part of a personal combination before the nightly implemented it. I'm really hoping it will be available as a tweak to it, since I prefer the additional aesthetics provided by this one.
  14. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, hope the respawn animation will be in base game!
  15. Kiyotaka
    Kiyotaka
    5/5,
    I LOVE NOVAKIDS!!! I have one of my own, and I just couldn't bear ever having to get rid of him. He's the cutest!!
  16. CL4P-TR4P
    CL4P-TR4P
    3/5,
    I keep receiving an error when i try to start up my game. It involves something to do with the "treasurepool" file as it says it has an error loading it up. I removed the treasure pool file and it worked fine. Fix the file!
  17. jose_gtj
    jose_gtj
    5/5,
    cool, i liked the respawn animation and the char model
  18. moyer
    moyer
    5/5,
  19. Lukhaz
    Lukhaz
    4/5,
    I love it!
    i'd like to know hoimew his armors will be like, but yet.
    multiplayer for novakid+ is bugged, when i'm not hosting, everytime i login in my friend's server, i end up in a planet different from the last one...
    thank you for your t
  20. 23111331
    5/5,
    Cool novakid