1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated No Logic 1.2

Makes logic gates invisible after placement.

1. Walker [UK]
    After looking around for this mod and failing to find it, I decided to look into how to edit files and makes it myself. So, this is my very first published mod, and likely my last.

What the mod does : It makes all logic gates invisible after they are placed with the exception of "Bulb". As they are invisible you won't clutter up your area if you use complex logic. The white pressure plate-esque "Proximity Sensor" is also now invisible, as are the liquid sensor and light sensor.

Once you have the wiriing tool in hand, you'll still be able to see the red and purple nodes, however there will be no image. Worst case scenario, is you forget which gate is which if you've placed a lot of them down without paying particular attention as to which one is which.

Installation/uninstallation works no differently as it would with any other mod, so I hope at least one person other than myself will at least appreciate the mod. If so, then I'll consider it a success!

Walker.

Recent Updates

1. Patch File
  2. Updated Anchor Points

Recent Reviews

1. pdimonn
    pdimonn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Awesome, now I don't have the wirey mess on my ship! Thanks, I've been looking for this!