1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated NO fall damage! Take no fall damage version 1.0

fall damage mod for starbound. It works on singleplayer and multiplayer modes. lets fall!

1. Su madre es MUY suave
    -downloads fixed
    Currently works for offended koala singleplayer and multiplayer
    This is my first mod for starbound, lets see how it goes.
    (WORKING ON A WAY TO MAKE THIS MORE COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER MODS, WILL BE UP SOON)
    1. download
    2. backup assets folder OR entire starbound game at
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\assets
    3. drag and drop the contents of the zip file into assets folder, which is located in that location above.
    4. if you are playing starbound while doing this, restart it.
    5. report any issues/bugs here
    6. I will check this forum occasionally, so please post feedback and other stuff here
    if you have any other mods installed that edit the player mechanics in the player.config file, then go into that spoiler (if you are unsure read on)

-If you are unsure if any of your mods came with a modded player.config file, then you can either look in the zip/rar file that you downloaded from the developer(s) and see if there is a player.config file in the archive.
    -alternately, just do the following
    open the player.config file with notepad or notepad++(it is in the assets folder)
    replace fallDamageFactor" : 0.8, with fallDamageFactor" : 0,

I plan to update this frequently
    INSTALLATION HELP
    PROOF IT WORKS

download

Recent Reviews

1. syoukasen
    syoukasen
    4/5,
    Version: version 1.0
  2. asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
    asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf