1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated No Energy Guns Upbeat Giraffe

remove energy from guns

1. Nakano15
    This mod removes the energy usage on guns.
    Staves and some other items still use energy.

Recent Reviews

1. spaztheninja
    spaztheninja
    5/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe
    Really useful mod. Thanks for creating it.
  2. Omnilock
    Omnilock
    5/5,
    Love this mod, Wish there were other variables on it. Perhaps you (or someone if they are looking at this, and they end up making what I'm asking for, Tots message me) Should make another mod where staves don't use energy (and perhaps take less time to charge? thats a maybe) and one for techs (def one for techs, and a must need along side it is the removal of tech cooldowns. that mod would get a ton of 5 star ratings lol. I wish someone would also make a mod to fix the glitch and apex mech, but thats getting off topic) anyways. great mod, And i hope to see future mods from you, Hopefully some which I've stated / said.~
    1. Nakano15
      Author's Response
      About future mods from me, I doubt it, I did not liked the way is used to mod Starbound.
      About not having energy anulation of staves, is because since it's supposed to be kind of a magic skill, would not really have much sense if overpowered attacks would not have some kind of limitation.
  3. Rezifer
    Rezifer
    5/5,
    I Love this mod, but it doesn't work now, can someone update this please?
  4. RUK
    RUK
    5/5,
    Thank you.Greate.Im the KILLER.XD
  5. Komeko
    Komeko
    5/5,
    Thanks for this mod! I find great guns with high energy costs and somehow still don't have the armor to take them on upclose. This helps!
  6. Pyromaneiac
    Pyromaneiac
    5/5,
    works great thanks, now ranged weapons are more usable, the ernegy cost of weapons are way to high in this game. So againthanks for making it work for the latest Version