1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated New Horizon 0.2g

Planet modifiers, research trees, biome-specific monsters and much more

1. Fixed D3D (Hopefully!)

its_kal
    This update should fix the issues with Angry Koala on D3D. If you're still having trouble with D3D try clearing your universe and player folders. If this still won't fix it, I would suggest using OpenGL. However, I have tested this in D3D and it should work properly.

Some people have reported issues with the tech tree having some broken recipes. This version should contain Lab Equipment as a starting recipe.

Thanks for your patience with this update - I know a lot of people have...
    ahappydude and RamsiC like this.
  2. Angry Koala, Planet Rarities, Weather and flying creatures

its_kal
    This update is mostly to add Angry Koala compatibility. It also contains a bunch of new things for planets (but no love for the tech tree yet, sorry). I haven't had time to test it, so there may well be some issues with it, but I'm going to post it now so that people who want to try out the mod can do so!

What's new:
    - Updated version to Angry Koala
    - Planets are now assigned a class which affects how rarely they'll spawn. Their class is visible on the navigation screen.
    - Added more...