1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Neko's Clothing Mod 1.00 Actual

Neko's latex and leather clothing mod (Now an Actual Version Number!)

1. nekomaster
    * May contain suggestive material unsuitable for viewers under 13. Nothing adult but still suggestive *

NCM-Version-1.00.png

WELCOME TO MY CLOTHING MOD!

Neko's Clothing Mod add's a variety of fetish clothing, like latex clothing and costumes, and in the future leather and vinyl will be included (though it doesn't look that much different for a pixel based game like Starbound).

The mod add's things like shirts and pants, dresses, costumes, outfits, etc. So you can run around wearing shiny latex shirts or pretend to be a nurse wearing a latex nurse uniform, or perhaps you like to dominate and command people wearing a latex commander's uniform (captains cap included)

Fair warning though, its not for everyone considering it contains pretty much only fetish clothing and what not. While theres nothing adult I'd like to point out that this mod may contain some mildly suggestive material, but thats all.

Anyways enjoy my mod and remember to check back from time to time to check for updates and bug fixes.

PS : Previews of the various clothing can be found in the zip download, or alternatively here V

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2kdp3wgq42ppclr/AADWElzfvIXeR4XBvxuzq2W7a?dl=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.2 : Mod does have support for dying....
    buuuuut officially the DyeMod still hasn't updated.....

UNOFFICIAL DYEMOD UPDATE (supports Spirited Giraffe)

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/dye-mod.63556/page-15#post-2574589

This way you can have all the colors of clothing you want!!

----------------------------------------------------------------
    FAQS AND THINGS
    Q - Why would you do this to such an innocent game
    A - BECAUSE I CAN, and I see nothing wrong, considering theres so much more suggestive stuff on TV and on the Internet, my mod and interests pale in comparison

Q - Could you add this or that to the mod?
    A - Maybe, I'm a lazy bum that takes half a year to update a mod and sometimes I forget about my mods. I'll get to things when I get to it

Q - Theres a bug/problem/spelling error!
    A - Look down below for ways to contact me

Q - Will you update to "X-Game Version"?
    A - Again, I'm a lazy bum and I'm sorry, I'll update the mod when I can. Upbeat Giraffe pretty much required a rewritting of my mod, but at least didn't require me to redo any sprites, thank god.

Q - I have a question not awnsered here
    A - Again contact information downbload

INSTALLATION

* THESE INSTRUCTIONS ASSUME STARBOUND IS UP TO DATE AND INSTALLED IN THE DEFAULT STEAM FOLDER*

1) Download and extract NekosClothingMod-Version1.00 folder from the zip file you downloaded.

2) Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Starboun\Giraffe-storage\Mods

3) Place "NekosClothingMod-Version1.00" in the mods folder

4) Launch Starbound and enjoy the mod!

P.S. : In game, the clothing is made on the fetish crafting bench, which is made on a regular crafting bench (or any of the games later advanced crafting benches)

Problems? Bugs? Questions?
    I (Nekomaster) can be contacted via the Chucklefish Starbound Forums

Mod Page
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/nekos-clothing-mod.1819/

http://community.playstarbound.com/members/nekomaster.354819/

Alternatively I'm trusting people with the following...

Email : nekomaster.max[at]gmail.com
    Steam : nek0master

Any spammers or bots will be blocked and/or reported.

Credits
    CREDITS ARE INCLUDED IN THE READ ME!

CREDIT IS GIVEN TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS/AUTHORS, IF I'M MISSING CREDITS FOR SOMETHING LET ME KNOW!! I'M NOT HERE TO STEAL CREDIT!

Recent Reviews

1. Toomtam612
    Toomtam612
    5/5,
    Version: 1.00 Actual
    I love This mod!!. And i will waiting for update
  2. benibacon2
    benibacon2
    4/5,
    I think there is bit too much shine effect on the clothes. They look awesome but all this 100% Unnecessary shining is....meh. Overview of my rating: Good clothes +5, Way too much shining effects -1 = 4/5
    If you removed the shine from them it would take Much less time and look much better.In anime it looks sort of good if everything (even the air) is shining, but as you could see this is STARbound, not ANIMEbound. And because of that the shining on these clothes look very "out of place" when compared to other clothes. Just remove some of that shiny shine and all should be good!
    1. nekomaster
      Author's Response
      Dunno if you realised but its suppose to be shiny as this is all fetish clothing, mostly latex at the moment. Polished latex is suppose to be very shiny.

ALso without the shine, then it'd just be regular clothing, most of it just modified variants of the vanilla ingame clothing and armors
  3. jsmudz
    jsmudz
    5/5,
    Where do I find them? Used them before, but forgot where they were. Were good in the past though.
    1. nekomaster
      Author's Response
      You first have to craft the fetish crafting bench on the Regular Crafting Table. I might change this in the future
  4. SIRSQUASH
    SIRSQUASH
    4/5,
    Version: ALPHA-3.6
    would have given five stars if it worked on upbeat giraffe.
    please try to get it to work there.
    1. nekomaster
      Author's Response
      You'll be happy to know that I've sort of updated my clothing mod now, so you can play with it in Upbeat Giraffe
  5. Kittys-yay
    Kittys-yay
    5/5,
    Version: ALPHA-3.6
    It's fantastic. You should add more things but I think you probably will . Gonna keep an eye on this one bro. Looking forward to what you think of.
  6. darkzenon
    darkzenon
    5/5,
    Version: ALPHA-3.1
    what happend with this mod... abandoned.. or what? is soo coool u.u
    1. nekomaster
      Author's Response
      Sorry, its not dead.... Im just lazy. Its not hard making the stuff but adding shine to many sprites is tedious work for me.

I do have some stuff in the works, but I have no idea when I'll finish it and upload the updates : I
  7. TheUniversalUniverse!
    TheUniversalUniverse!
    5/5,
    Version: ALPHA-1
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
    1. nekomaster
      Author's Response
      *Gives you a gold star*