1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Naruto World Mod 2.70

Play as 1 of more than 25 characters, with new weapons and attacks! Top 20 Mods! Thanks Everyone!

1. projectmayhem
    projectmayhem
    5/5,
    Version: 2.70
    I'll ask the author if I can update it
  2. iTzKayce3
    iTzKayce3
    5/5,
    Version: 2.70
    Please someone work on this mod to bring it back to starbound please, its outdated...
  3. Uncle Bobert
    Uncle Bobert
    5/5,
    Version: 2.68
    Amazing mod! As a long time Naruto nerd, I found this mod very enjoyable. The expansion to go with this makes it even better! I keep finding myself making new characters to try out the other costumes and abilities, since it doesn't feel right for Jiraiya to throw sand everywhere and etc. So well done, sir, and if more work is planned to be done on this, then I could easily seeing it entering the top 10!
  4. TurboEryx
    TurboEryx
    5/5,
    TSUYOSA! >:D
  5. hehao7938
    hehao7938
    5/5,
    Thank you for your share,but I have a small problem,When I kill a monster with a bow the Loot is "rawrib" .it can not finish the quest 2.
  6. Gradelwolph
    Gradelwolph
    5/5,
    I can't seem to get mine to work, i extracted the file to the mods folder but the species does not come up. I am not giving a low rating though, I know you worked hard on this mod, If a solution or hypothesis can be sent to me it would be much appreciated.
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      it is not a species mod, it will work for any character, just craft a "Reloaded Station" and you'll have access to all the Naruto stuff. Oh, and craft a "Ninja Crafting Table" for the weapons.
  7. best player ever
    best player ever
    5/5,
    super awesome
  8. SpacePenut
    SpacePenut
    5/5,
    Amazing mod! The character designs are out standing! Keep up the good work!
  9. maaleend
    maaleend
    5/5,
    keep up
  10. haziel831
    haziel831
    5/5,
    DAMM this is fun xD. I want make a ninja village with this mod, i love the npcs. question, all guards are supost to be "Naruto" xD ? I put the guard spawners in various places in my village, and i see a bunch of Narutos Asking for rammen lol. weapons are owesome and balanced, but i want the powers invisible on hand. Congratz for the mod buddy!
  11. KittyAids
    KittyAids
    4/5,
    Version: 2.67
    Please Please Please Please make Kisame related Jutsu's and his Shark Blade (Forgot what's it's called haven't read Naruto in ages)
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      Samehada, I think. And I'll try to add it when I start working on new weapons. Would have been glad to take the request on the discussion thread so after I add it I could get a 5 star review, haha. But thanks for the review!
  12. legal1ze
    legal1ze
    5/5,
    great mod ! could u make it compatible with other mods that let monsters drop stuff? i dont get tickets anymore since i installed some other mods ! cheers!!
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      hm. I'll look into it, but I do not think it's possible to change it without having one work over the other. You would have to make a new file which allowed for both of the mods drops. Thanks for the review though!
  13. SilverDevil
    SilverDevil
    5/5,
    Its just amazing especially for anime fan's like me :)
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I'm glad you like it!
  14. FoxyShinto
    FoxyShinto
    5/5,
    You should make the tier 10 weapons better. Cause I can craft weapons better than them. Really good mod though!
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      Hm. I made them the same strength as tier 10 Species Weapons. Even if they're not the strongest, I can still kill a level 10 monster in 2 hits it seems :x Thanks for the review though!
  15. 333LBK
    333LBK
    5/5,
    Version: 2.66
    Definetely the best Mod I've ever seen! :)
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, I am glad you like it!
  16. heyfunny
    heyfunny
    5/5,
    Version: 2.66
    This mod is amazing... Adds weapons, Food, Abilities, and Vanity type outfits based on many of the characters from the Naruto universe and even changes music and battle themes making it extremely atmospheric for the Naruto fan.. The Dev also updates with new content frequently and has a wonderful attitude about suggestions and user feedback A+++
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Sorry updates have been slow. I have been hoping to finish my New Naruto Species mod, but I have a lot more work on that than I thought! I want to change all the major items/weapons/objects.
  17. Antmus
    Antmus
    5/5,
    Version: 2.62
    It is working great now, Thank you! I love this mod. :D
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      THANK GOODNESS, haha. that was a nightmare! I'm glad you like it
  18. Antmus
    Antmus
    5/5,
    Version: 2.61
    Awesome mod but sadly It doesn´t work. Keep up the good work, Im waiting for the new update! ;)
  19. Snipes807
    Snipes807
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6
    This is so good however you should add guy and maybe let us go through the 8 gates then the 8th one lets us go so OP but kills you afterwards lol
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      That would be awesome! I could probably add something that gives you some status effects. I'm not sure how it would kill you afterwards though, haha. Maybe I could have a meteor fall on top of you, haha. jk.
  20. ProxyDevil
    ProxyDevil
    5/5,
    Version: 2.54
    Awesome mode, the guard are even better than the normal one in Starbound, but the only problem is with the Rasenshuriken, you can break any blocks in 1 shot(FOR Tier 10, IDK the rest), also, there's a glitch with the movement while attacking, when you attack left, it will attack right.
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like it! Thanks for the review!

As far as the bug, are you saying when you try to use the Tier 10 Rasenshuriken to the left, it attacks to the right instead? I have never experienced this problem, can you elaborate on the discussion thread! I'll try to fix it sometime later today if I can find out what's going on!