1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated N17's Doctor Who Stuff 1.0

Ever wanted a TARDIS? How about a big tank with a giant head in it?

1. neronix17
    First of all this mod is a heavy WIP, I add to it whenever I happen to be in the mood to do so and as such there is no strict schedule, I will do updates to fix things if anything is broken as soon as possible but new content will be impossible to predict what or when it will be released.

The mod requires Tabula Rasa currently and that will probably not change for some time, I like it as any mods can be restricted to a separate crafting system altogether so vanilla plays can be done without cluttering the vanilla crafting. The TARDIS will serve as the crafting station for this mod as I intend to have a lot of different things added. The current list of objects you can create are as follows:
    • The TARDIS
    • The Face of Boe
    I won't be sticking to much of a plan for this collection but you can be sure I will be adding most of the expected things like K-9, Sonic Screwdrivers, costumes for dressing as Cybermen or Tom Baker... I always take suggestions but this is the one mod of mine that I will likely not pay much attention to them.

Of course let me know if anything goes wrong and I will help the best I can.

Images

1. tardis-blue.jpg
    2. face-of-boe.jpg
    Gogeta and Travisdeste like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Gogeta
    Gogeta
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Amazing. 5 stars just for the awesome Face of Boe sprite.