1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mythological Creatures: Horses 1.0

Retexture your horse to a dragon or a pegasus!

1. Aternova
    Original Thread
    ------
    Retextures for your horse! Contains saddled or saddleless version of every sprite.
    I might add stuff for pets and other animals as well, in time. If I do livestock, this and it will be linked. For now, have these.

[​IMG]
    And the pegasus from Hercules. C:
    [​IMG]

----
    Instructions:
    Pick your retexture. Copy "horse.xnb". Go to your Stardew Valley folder under C:\Steam\SteamApps\common. [Steam might be in either Program Files or Program Files (x86)]. Navigate to Content\Animals and paste.
    If you want to keep the original horse texture, make sure to back up the original horse.xnb before replacing it!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    hagi505, Shaakku, ShadouWolf and 8 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great sprite work!
  2. Hammerhead2
    Hammerhead2
    5/5,
    :3 good mod
  3. DragonAion
    DragonAion
    4/5,
    The animations are different from that of the standard horse, they are smooth and consistent, and I really enjoyed the subtle thing of having my dragon mount "fall asleep" when I leave it be a for a while, see it ruffle its wings, and then "wake up" when I ride it again. The only thing keeping me from using it is the animation for the dragons' hind legs; they don't move as smoothly and naturally as the forelegs do. If that were updated, I would adore having a little dragon on my farm. <3
  4. LuckyLleopard
    LuckyLleopard
    5/5,
    LOVE IT!!!!!!