1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

MTN (More Than Necessary) 1.2.0

Manages custom maps. Allows for greater modding flexibility (i.e. Farmhouse anywhere, 4+ players).

1. Update to 1.2.0

Gamemx
    MTN 1.2.0 is here!

Note: This update is a lil forced. Since the latest SDV Beta update (1.3.22) broke MTN, I've decided to release some of the new content / features. Take note that somethings may seem to be missing.

Version 1.2.0:
    For Map Making:
    - Ability to enable, pick and choose large resources to respawn (Logs, Boulders, Stumps)
    - Ability to enable, pick and choose forage items to (re)spawn (i.e: Coconuts, Mushrooms, Special Weeds, etc)
    -- Note: Ore Spawn will come in a smaller patch. This release was forced due to SDV 1.3.22.
    For Players:
    - Resolved conflict with Tractor Mod.
    - Multiplayer will display the amount of data that has been downloaded.
    -- Note: As with Ore Spawn, this wasn't fully implemented. Upload and ping will come with a smaller patch.
    For Everyone:
    - Implemented MTN Multiplayer, MTN Game Server, and MTN Client
    -- This resolves alot of issues with custom maps in Multiplayer.
    - Ability to build farm buildings on farm expansion maps.
    - Ability to build Cabins on farm expansion maps.
    - SDV will now recognize all Cabins within a game, even if they built off the base farm map.
    -- This allows a farmhand to be able to choose a Cabin on a farm expansion map.
    - SDV will now recognize more than just the base farm map and farm house as "Always Active"
    -- This enables Farmhands to enter a chicken coop on a farm expansion map without crashing
Return to update list...