1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

More Weapon Options v 1.6

Adds more variation to the generated weapons in Starbound!

1. Retextures and stuff

Gahtao
    Well, school has started and it has already taken its toll on the mod... update will from now on be less common, sadly enough.

I retextured a lot of the weapons due to the unnecessary change of Starbounds color palette. I believe this will be the last updating update and I can now start adding new textures again.

I also got rid of the .docx, bacause it was annoying and pretty useless.
  2. How can life be real if mirrors aren't?

Gahtao
    A small fix, for some reason the starbound devs decided that it was a good idea to create a folder with textures called unused to than proceed to use half in of the textures in there anyway. so... I solved an issue revolving around that :)

Also, here's a reminder to vote :)
    http://strawpoll.me/5333476
  3. why? WHY?!

Gahtao
    Sooooo...
    Chuckle Fish decided is was a good idea to just get rid of the crappy weapons which makes my last big update (which was also one of the biggest) obsolete... I decided to throw the crappy weapons into the mix with the normal weapons and see if that goes well.
    If you think that isn't a good idea you can vote here:
    http://strawpoll.me/5333476

And oh yeah, now compatible with Pleased Giraffe :)
  4. how...

Gahtao
    This update is more of a notice that I'm back then an actual content drop
    I've doubled the crystal weapon parts, but there weren't much to begin with...

The past two weeks I've been on a vacation to prague and in that time you guys seen to have almost doubled the amount of downloads... I'm stunned.

I'll make sure to work on this mod, but school is starting next week, so the update rate will be a bit slower then it used to be.
  5. A pretty "crappy" update

Gahtao
    I've doubled all crappy weapons! (crappy weapons are those rusty weapons on starter planets, crappy is what they're called in the game folders).

Sadly enough this doesn't add much variation except on starter planets ofcourse.
    New Textures: 68
    New Variations: 837
  6. Over 9.000!!!!!!!!!!

Gahtao
    We did it guys we're over 9.000 variations. I've added a ton of spear variations and also a lot of shortsword variations.
  7. Mushrooms? Mushrooms!

Gahtao
    Surprisingly enough Starbound contains about 20 variations for the mushroom sword handle, but only one option for the mushroom sword blade so I added about 5 new mushroom blades.
    I also added some boneaxe handles and blades and started in the hammer category.
    We're now at 135 new textures :)
  8. Moar? Moar!

Gahtao
    We're now over 100 textures. 106 if you want to be precise.
    I've also more than doubled the amount of Starbound's bone weapon textures.