1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Moon Edits v1

Sorry, no cheese here.

1. lazarus78
    Code:
    ============================================================
     __    __     ______     ______     __   __        ______     _____     __     ______   ______
    /\ "-./  \   /\  __ \   /\  __ \   /\ "-.\ \      /\  ___\   /\  __-.  /\ \   /\__  _\ /\  ___\
    \ \ \-./\ \  \ \ \/\ \  \ \ \/\ \  \ \ \-.  \     \ \  __\   \ \ \/\ \ \ \ \  \/_/\ \/ \ \___  \
     \ \_\ \ \_\  \ \_____\  \ \_____\  \ \_\\"\_\     \ \_____\  \ \____-  \ \_\    \ \_\  \/\_____\
      \/_/  \/_/   \/_____/   \/_____/   \/_/ \/_/      \/_____/   \/____/   \/_/     \/_/   \/_____/
        By Lazarus78
    Description:
        Adds a weather group to some moons that does not
        include the meteor shower. Now you can safely build
        on some moons without the fear of cosmic
        bombardment.
    Legal:
        Ask for permission. Simple.
    Thanks To:
        ChuckleFish - for Starbound and making it so modable.

NOTE: May require you to explore new chunks. I'm not entirely sure. To be save, Id recommend venturing off to further stars.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. TheFloranChef
    TheFloranChef
    5/5,
    Version: v1
    An essential mod. Everyone should have a moon base. Thanks!
  2. Leatherneck
    Leatherneck
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Outstanding. Now I can construct a fully opera... I mean this is an ordinary moon. Move along, nothing to see here.