1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Modular Mech Improvements 1.1.0

Mech

1. Supernovakid1
    This is my first mod.

It improves all possible Modular Mech combinations of vanilla Starbound 1.4. By increasing fire-rate, energy capacity, speed, jump height, hazard immunity, etc. Brings mech components to Tier 10. Energy consumption is removed from mech arms causing the mech energy to become more of a health bar. Any mech body can be used everywhere as hazards are removed. You won't even take lava damage.

INSTALLATION:

Just copy the downloaded .pak file and place it in your mods folder or download it to that directory in the first place.

UNINSTALL:

Delete the .pak from your Starbound installation's mod folder. No issues will occur (as of yet).

INCREDIBLE INDIVIDUALS!:

I thank HyperIsHere and Waffle-Chan for liking this resource as well as PeteTheBig for reviewing it 5 stars.

Also thanks to The | Suit for his Unofficial Modding Ebook that taught me a lot.

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/unofficial-modding-ebook-2-0.2930/

Also, I plan on adding an energy gun to recharge your mech when I have time, tell me in the Discussion tab, your thoughts and ideas.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    HyperIsHere and Waffle-Chan like this.

Recent Reviews

1. pouyoto
    pouyoto
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    lets test :)
  2. PeteTheBig
    PeteTheBig
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Not bad, being able to focus on aesthetics when equiping your mech is pretty nice since you don't have cosmetic slots for your mech and also many mech pieces you might want to use look mismatched put together.
    1. Supernovakid1
      Author's Response