1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Modern Loom (Glad Giraffe) 1.1

Upgrade your Yarn Spinner to a Modern Loom!

1. rawkinrex
    This is a simple mod that creates a modern upgrade to the wooden spinning wheel .
    This mod is based off of a mod by "I Said No"

Installation:

Navigate to your Starbound mods folder. For steam installs, this is typically "(drive)/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/giraffe_storage/mods. Place the modpack file in this folder.

Uninstalling:

To remove the mod, simply delete it from the folder.

How to Use:

Craft the Modern Loom at a Metalwork Station for 3 iron bars, 1 copper bar and a Yarn Spinner. It's functionally identical to the spinning wheel but much more modern looking so it doesn't clash with your other crafting stations.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Scorpiocrow likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Glad Giraffe support

Recent Reviews

1. NekoSoul
    NekoSoul
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Humm... Pretty funny, I like your idea~
    1. rawkinrex
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review.