1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mio's Madoka Magica Mod! V. Enraged Koala

"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you."

1. Mio
    Madoka.png
    Yaaay! It's finally here! The 3rd mod in a series of character mods that I've been slaving away at.
    I've worked awfully hard on this and I must apologize to you all ahead of time in case it doesn't live up to your standards
    (It is Madoka afterall) as I'm not too great at pixel art and I can't code to save a kitten. X3
    ~~~~~
    Thanks for checking it out and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it! :D
    Madoka22.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~Madoka~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Homura~~~~~~~~~~~

Madoka.gif Homura1.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyoko~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sayaka~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyoko2.gif Sayaka1.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mami~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mami1.gif
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Madoka22.png

What it includes:
    ~Vanity Armour
    • Full Madoka Magical Girl Uniform & Hairstyle
    • Full Homura Magical Girl Uniform & Hairstyle
    • Full Sayaka Magical Girl Uniform & Hairstyle
    • Full Kyoko Magical Girl Uniform & Hairstyle
    • Full Mami Magical Girl Uniform & Hairstyle
    ~Weapons
    • Madoka's Bow
    • Homura's Timepiece
    • Sayaka's Sword
    • Kyoko's Spear
    • Mami's Gun

Installation: Just drop the folder into your Mods section of Starbound like you would any other mod, you'll find all of the items in the Tabula Rasa Station towards the very end. :p

Important Note: I made this mod to work with the Tabula Rasa mod which you can find here. Now it should work with a regular crafting table. But if you don't see it, you'll find it in the Tabula Rasa.
    **Warning: The weapons are quite powerful and I apologize if you prefer something more balanced. You can easily remedy this by editing the "power" in most of these files.

Recommended Species Mod (for eyes): I use the Ningen Species Mod for the eyes. It's completely optional and you don't need it for this, but in my personal opinion the default human eyes are creepy and weird, and these suit the mod much better. I highly recommend it. You can get that here.
    My other mods:
    Chuu2 Rikka Mod
    Majikoi Miyako Mod

Special thanks: The mod community for being helpful; namely HalcyonXIII for answering coding questions.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Enraged Koala update
  2. Lonely lost pixel.
  3. Furious Koala Fix

Recent Reviews

1. hellstorm901
    hellstorm901
    5/5,
    Version: V. Enraged Koala
    I know it's a long shot but can this mod get an update/patch to latest version so I can become Meguca
  2. Icarusu
    Icarusu
    4/5,
    Someone update it ;-;
  3. Qwerty-ytrewQ
    Qwerty-ytrewQ
    5/5,
    This isn't a review, but a question on how to fix my problem. I have the tabula rasa mode and the ningen race mod like you recommended, but I just can't find the gear on the tabula rasa or the basic crafting table. I would be happy if anyone gave me an answer, because this mod looks amazing!
  4. Tihimoto
    Tihimoto
    5/5,
    Very nice! :3
  5. SnowFox1
    SnowFox1
    5/5,
    this has be one my fav animes i every see and mod looks alot like it
  6. SpaceRobo
    SpaceRobo
    5/5,
    Version: V. Furious Koala 1.0
    Uwaaaah... Amaziiing (.> w<").
  7. Shaunbear
    Shaunbear
    5/5,
    I'm a fan of Madoka so seeing this in-game is really awesome. No glitches with the vanity items, easily customizable power for the weapons. Love it. Keep up the great work!
  8. Holy_Cabbage
    Holy_Cabbage
    5/5,
    I was hoping something like this would come along, I would have been happy with just the costumes added weapons are a great touch!
  9. LiekZomg
    LiekZomg
    5/5,
    Mio's Mods Banzai!
  10. Jeekoya
    Jeekoya
    5/5,
    Version: V. Angry Koala 1.02
    AWESOME! But this and your other 2 mods needs updating! Especially Miyako's mod. Still awesome regardless!