1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mining Laser Gun 1.666

"CAUTION: This is not an indoor toy. Please do not attempt to stop device with hands or genitals."

1. Desideratus
    [​IMG]
    Oh God What is Happening?
    hide ya kids, hide ya wife

Relax citizen, you've simply encountered a Mining Laser! It's a "gun" that fires a tile-destroying beam at 100 repetitions per second! It's also darn handy for destroying furniture and housing, so remember to check behind your target and keep your finger off the trigger!

[Warning: may cause some lag on poor hardware. Laser Mining Co. LLC is not responsible for your computer going up in flames. May cause cancer in the state of California]

Oh Boy, How Do I Get One?
    this can only end well

Well hey Timmy, I'm glad you asked! You can order one from your nearest Anvil (or the Tabula Rasa, if you happen to have one!) for the low, low price of 5,000 pixels, a laser diode, and 5 Impervium bars; Laser Diodes are made with the Wiring Station, in case you're running low! Order now, and you'll get three for the price of one!**

**Offer not valid in any county, state, province, principality, nation, or planet

Mining Laser Co. LLC Staff:
    what a bunch of scruffy-lookin nerds

All coding by me (Desideratus)
    All art and pixelwork by Cake Bandit

====================================================================
    |++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|

====================================================================

This mod is totally open-source, with anyone able to use and modify assets as they see fit, with the exception that nobody who has uploaded a mod requiring permission has permission to use this mod for any purpose.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Bobthebob, FireSnow, Sprunt and 6 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. xyraid_steam
    xyraid_steam
    5/5,
    Version: 1.666
    Needs Giraffe update!!
  2. TrueEdge
    TrueEdge
    5/5,
    Does it mine? Yes!
    Does it laser? Yes!
    Does it gun? Yes!
    5/5
  3. Dick
    Dick
    5/5,
    SO OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. sneakyxcontrolzz
    sneakyxcontrolzz
    4/5,
    gibing this 4 stars for one thing and that is the look of the gun i would like it if it was like the guns from "the order 1886" if you could make another skin please do much appreciated
  5. StarCarrots
    StarCarrots
    5/5,
    Absolutely awesome. It's almost a little TOO powerful; I managed to make falling dirt blocks actually lag in mid-air while trying this out. It's SO satisfying to blast through magmarock, steel blocks or something similar with this sexy beast!
  6. TheSpiderDungeon
    TheSpiderDungeon
    5/5,
    Great mod combined with 1970's style advertising makes for a great product.
  7. Hugafailure
    Hugafailure
    5/5,
    Wow. *In A Good Way*
  8. Okami50789
    Okami50789
    5/5,
    Great
  9. landvaarder
    landvaarder
    5/5,
    Just got impervium, just took it outside and now i can't stop smiling.
  10. Hamit Oezdemir
    Hamit Oezdemir
    5/5,
    I haven't downloaded the mod because I don't have access to Impervium (I think it's an ore type) but I'll surely do when I reach that level, also, 5* for your amazing advertisement :D