1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

merchants stocks change 1.3

merchants will refresh their stocks with new random items after a day and night cycle

1. amirmiked12
    first i have to thank this guy
    Cyel (maker of learn blueprints on scan)
    for helping me....
    and
    Ihart , the suit and Nemasys for sharing their knowledge

About this mod:
    as in the title says this mod will force all merchants not the outpost,
    change their stocks after a day in game or 17 minutes of gameplay.and you don't need to destroy the deed and place it over and over and over again to see new items.

Now with more variation you can choose between 1 to 7 days for restocking

And if you want to see longer item list for merchants you can use this.its a must have if you are using my mod.

http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/merchant-expanding.4176/ HERE'S THE DOWNLOAD LINK

(this mod adds more items to merchant pool)

NOTE:

1: you have to reload the world to allow stock rotating .for example:go to another planet,beam up to your ship,reload the game using /reload command (this one gonna take long cause it will reload all of your assets in your mod folder) or simply quit the game and come back (no one will do this one)..
    and i have forgot to say their stock will change even if you are not playing.

2: Buy whatever you want before they change their stocks.lol

This mod should be compatible with other mods that add different merchant pool as i tested myself...cause this mod will take their items and add them to random generated items for merchants refreshing.

HOW TO INSTALL?
    when you open the zip/rar file just choose 1 .PAK and put it in your mod folder

Mods Tested:
    Frackin universe

Weapon Megapack
    expanded weapon generation
    Shadow Wolf TJC's NPC Pack
    Grand armoy
    open armoy
    quarterstaff armory
    quarterstaff armory extended
    Barrett's Armory
    Supper's Weapons Mod
    And totally Any mod

Have fun and enjoy shopping
    starbound_2017_04_09_16_40_10_178.jpg
    starbound_2017_04_09_16_34_13_007.jpg
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. huskarsony123
    huskarsony123
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    mice