1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Medieval Fridge and Minifridge (Glitch) 1.3

Add a medieval themed fridge and minifridge in game.

1. Shadox2.0
    MEDIEVAL FRIDGE AND MINI FRIDGE
    My first mod
    (finally:cry:) , for add 2 wooden fridge containers in game (medieval fridge and medieval mini fridge) , i've make them due to lack of fridge in medieval/glitch theme , you can see them here :

[​IMG]

You can craft them like others fridge :
    -Medieval Mini Fridge on the Wooden Workbench (tier1) with 2 wooden log and 1 cryogenic extract.
    -Medieval fridge on the Industrial Workbench (tier2) with 4 wooden log and 1 cryogenic extract.

They are scanable and craftable from pixel printer too (for 90p and 180p)

You can also spawn them if you are in admin mode (/admin) with these commands :
    /spawnitem medievalfridge
    /spawnitem medievalminifridge

They have the glitch category so they should work for tenants.

-hope you like it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Steam WorkShop

If you find a bug please use the thread for it , not the rating section.

You can add it to your modpack and you are free to use/modify it at will , as long as you put a link to this page.

See also:
    Primitive Fridge and Mini Fridge
    Tribal Fridge and Mini Fridge
    Traditional Fridge and Mini Fridge

So for finish thanks to The | Suit and Numbah90 for help me about the pack part <3 , and of cours Chucklefish Team for Starbound ^^
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Scrampunk, Ooliv, firefinger and 2 others like this.